Saturday 15 December 2007

Week 3, Day 3: off schedule, off pace

Skipping a day earlier in the week seemed like a good idea at the time. Unfortunately, 1 day turned into 2, and now I'm a bit off schedule, and since I'm leaving REALLY early on Tuesday I am trying to get my self back on schedule. This translates into 4 runs in 4 days this weekend. Not the best idea, perhaps, but I think it's a bit early in the schedule to be skipping runs. Went out today for the Highbury Fields to Clissold Park run. I think if I hadn't been planning for 7 miles tomorrow, I could have gutted it out, even though I was tired from not eating properly lately and hung over (see not eating properly again). But honestly, tomorrow's run is much more important to me, so I walked about 3/4 to 1 mile in the middle. Not my best run ever, obviously, but also much improved from when I first started running this route, so no complaints here. Since I'm solo this week, maybe I'll even do a little yoga tonight to prepare for tomorrow's long run. 3.08 miles, 38:20.

Week so far:
10.14 miles, 2:09:29.89

No comments: