Thursday, 12 February 2009

A lesson from the land of the infected blister

Hooray, I've gotten the nast off my foot. The chiropodist poked me with a scalpel and some gross shit came out. I soaked it in a salt water bath last night which was really weird as I could actually feel infection being pulled out of my foot. It feels so much better today, and I am hopeful I can run again very soon. I wish I'd gone to see the chiropodist sooner, and I'm pissed that my GP couldn't have done this for me when I saw him a week ago.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Yikes! That sounds crazy and painful. I hope your recovery goes well.

lifestudent said...

EEEWWWW!
Glad you got it taken care of, should be 100% in no time ;)

Brianna said...

Hope it heals quickly - glad you could get it fixed up this go around. Blisters are BAD news!!!

Xenia said...

Dang! That sounds disgusting. But the sick part of me kind of wishes you had pictures. :)