Wednesday 11 February 2009

Excuses, excuses

I have been berated by JogBlog for not blogging and not running. Which is totally true. I am full of suck. But I have an excuse in the form of the something-hideously-painful-and-probably-infected which is currently in residence on my foot. This week I can walk (yay!) which was more than I could say for most of my trip to Morocco, but the lazy guy at my surgery said he thinks it's somethat should be taken care of by a chiropodist, which I thought prior to reading this Wikipedia entry was a fake doctor akin to a "healer." Turns out it is actually someone with some medical training and is otherwise known as a podiatrist. Which I always thought was an MD with a specialty, like a surgeon or something. But I was wrong again. Thanks Wikipedia. Anyway. I'm off to see that guy today and hopefully will have this pain excised so I can run again soon because I have a half marathon coming up.

1 comment:

jogblog said...

Oops, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were injured, I thought you were slacking.