Wednesday 23 April 2008

When to run?

Juls wrote a post that describes how I'm feeling about running these days. Slow Poke too. Must be going around these days.

I like to run. I enjoy it when I get out there. But the waking up at 6, I could do without. And by the time I get home from work, I'm pretty well done for the day and no real interest in going out to run. Plus, if Meg is home I feel guilty leaving to run especially as that means we often don't eat until 9. I'm going to try today to run after work.

1 comment:

Bill Carter said...

Hi Megan

So what is a dedicated runner like yourself to do?? I will tell you this.. if it is important to you (and I think it really is), Meg will understand. There are certainly those days when I jump out of bed and take off on a long, rewarding run. There are other days that I can't get out of bed and I wait to run after work. I guess for me the only thing that works is to mix it up.

So what is up with Blackpool?? Am I still going to run with you or what??


Best of luck with everything.

BTW, I laughed about the chafage as I have had that in the worst possible place that it could happen to a guy.. and more than once!