Thursday 19 June 2008

In reply

In reply to some comments lately:

Yes, Jess, OFM is directly east of BFE. Both are past Over the River and Through The Woods, though less far than Mars.

Laura - let me know when you find a top like that you can run in. I'll buy 100.

Joe - Even though I've been going out with the hashers, I haven't yet really been running "with" anyone. People generally hook up with their pace-friends. I don't have any yet, though I did walk across a big field with a couple people last time. I'm kind of introverted in person so I'm not that great about introducing myself to people.

In reply to life:
I can't wait to go on holiday. I need to get out of my office for a while. I actually hate not being busy at work. It makes me surf the web all day and then I'm lazy and depressed and don't run.

No comments: