Thursday 5 June 2008

You people are prolific!

Man, I go away on holiday/work trip and then get too busy to read, and finally things calm down and I find you have written 200 blog posts and I try to be a good blogger so I read them all even though I am mostly too lazy to comment. Finally caught up...

Anyway, yesterday was supposed to be the Heart First 10k but I'd had a crap week at work so far but yesterday was awesome so I wanted to celebrate with my team, plus I felt crap. So I bailed on my £0 entry fee and didn't go - even though I have been breaking all the rules by wearing the shirt (as PJs) already.

And then I realized that I will be away for the wife's birthday for the Hampstead 10k so I should just get over myself and start on the half-marathon training already, which goes well with the training I've been doing so far - half-assedly thinking about running in the morning before hitting snooze and going back to sleep.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I know the feeling. You are pretty damn prolific yourself. :D
I had close to 800 after my little Scotland getaway. ouch.