Saturday 3 January 2009

Please don't kick me out of the RBC

(RBC = running blogging community)

I have been, as I noted in my last post nearly 2 months ago, off the wagon a bit. I did go to my entire Ashtanga class, and I even took an incredibly over my head class with my sister when she was here visiting. But truth be told, I've been a bit of a lazy sloth lately. JogBlog has virtually yelled at me, which did have the desired effect of getting me to write something here. And I've signed up for the Reading half marathon and am anxious to start my training on Monday (yes, I know I should be further along than I am and shouldn't need to wait for a red letter day to get started, but I'm more successful if I do). And we're taking a bike trip through the Mekong Delta just after the half, so I have two reasons to be training this spring.

Part of the reason I haven't been a good runner-blogger-commentor lately has to do with some work stuff, which I've decided to just get over. Ha ha. Let's see how that goes, but I do intend to be better in the new year. I've missed you all.

No comments: