Tuesday 15 January 2008

Week 3, Day 1, v2: Resolved

Finally back out there, after nearly a month. So much for my resolutions to run while traveling. Oh well. It doesn't matter, as they say. Anyway, still plenty of time left before the marathon, so I thought it would be best to re-do week 3 to ease back into it. A slight edit to the 3-mile route since I've moved. I also got to play a bit with my new toy (aka the Garmin 205 I got for Christmas). Unfortunately I can't hook it up to my work computer so I haven't used all the features yet, but the one I'm looking forward to the most will be the Virtual Partner, so I can race against myself on routes I run regularly - I'll let you know how that goes on Friday (I know you're all waiting with bated breath). Anyway, it felt really good to run again. 3.18 miles, 38:37.64.

Week so far: 3.2 miles, 38:38.

No comments: